Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I am back!!

OMG...it has been a long time since I posted something on here! Sorry about that folks...been a little busy with a graduating sister, a best friend getting married, vacay, and planning for the baby!

Well...I can't believe it but I am in month 8 of my pregnancy and everything has luckily been smooth sailing! I have about 52 days left according to my "Lilly Pie Ticker"! I can not wait for this baby to get here! Had a Dr. appt this morning and everything looked good-measuring right on track and the heartbeat was 145 this time. Right in the middle range...this baby is not giving us any clues-although I think that "Critter" was asleep!!

I still cant believe that I am having a baby. I had one of those "Oh S#@T" moments on the beach when we were on vacation. As Daniel and I were sitting there enjoying the sun and the sand and relaxing by the crashing waves it hit me that this was the last time we would be at the beach sans kids and that our "relaxing" vacations are OVER!!! I cant wait to have a little one on the beach...but OMG it is going to be so much work!! But I know well worth it!


Anyways- We are having our baby furniture delivered on Tuesday and my bedding should be ready by the end of this week-first part of next week! I think that when the nursery is done it will really begin to feel real because right now it is still an empty room! I will put some pictures up when it is all ready! I cant wait for it to be done!

Like I said we have been very busy this month: My little sister graduated from Brevard on May 16th. She was chosen as one of the commencemnet speakers- we could not have been prouder! It was so surreal seeing her up there giving this speech...because in my mind she still a little girl!!! Here are some pictures of her on Graduation day!











Then the next weekend we headed to the beach for one of my oldest and dearest friends, Kristy's, wedding and our vacation! We had such a great time (I needed a vacation from my vacation) but it was great! The wedding was perfect and Kristy looked beautiful and it was a great party! Here are some pictures from the weekend!!!













We got to enjoy the week after the wedding at the beach with the Smith's and then went to the lake for the weekend! It was a lot of fun...but I am glad to be home...now time to start nesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment