Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I AM SO PROUD....

....OF THIS MAN!


Today is Daniel's last day of his second year of residency! Tomorrow will begin his third year and will be his first "official" day as Chief Resident! I could not be more proud of him! He is such a leader and respected resident at the hospital! These last 2 years have flown by and I know that this 3rd year will since we will have Critter growing and changing so quickly before our eyes!!

I know that Daniel is a great Doctor already and all of his patients are lucky to have him taking care of them! He may complain a little when he is at home...but I know that he loves being a Doctor and a problem solver! I am so lucky to have a husband with such a big heart that not only does he care about his family, but truly cares about these people that are brought into his life that he does not even know!

Good luck this next year Chief!! I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment