Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

2 Posts in 1 day is pretty good! I gave a shout out to my mom on mother's day, so I can't go without giving my dad and husband shout outs for Father's Day!!!!

To my dad:
You truly are the definition of what unconditional love is! Daniel and I have some major shoes to fill when it comes to parenting! I have learned so much from you over the last 28 years and cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for us and all of the life lessons you have taught me! Thank you for always putting Jami and I first and having to sacrifice your own needs to meet our needs and wants!! I love you and cant wait for Critter to meet his or her Poppy!!






To my Dear Husband:
Our baby is going to be so blessed to have you as their daddy! I can not wait to see what this little Critter has in store for us! You have already shown how great of a daddy you are going to be....moonlighting so that our little Critter can have the best of everything and he or she is not even here yet! And You are already a such a good daddy to our "furry babies" that I cant even imagine what you will be like with Critter. Thank you for all that you do for Critter and I and I can't wait to share in this whole experience with you! I know that you are going to be such a rock for me! I cant wait for July 24th! I love you so much and I am so glad that you are my "baby's daddy"!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment