Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Not a Creature Was Stirring...Not Even the Baby!

I cannot believe that I am sitting in my den ALL BY MYSELF! I am pretty sure that this has not happened in oh about 4.5 months! Daniel, the baby and the dogs are all settled down for a long winter's nap and I am sure visions of Sugar Plums are dancing in their heads!

I am sitting in the dark with only the light of the Christmas tree and gas logs! I love it! It is so cozy in here. I am sort of tired (and should probably go to bed), but have decided to use this time to do a little online shopping/browsing/idea getting while watching Home Alone 2.

Here are a couple of pics of my little Christmas Elf to leave you with!!!!




She is such a great sport!! I bet she will hate me for this one day!

Poor EG and Pearl were just worn slap out from all the Christmas decorating!


Sleep tight and stay warm!

LPS

No comments:

Post a Comment