Friday, March 26, 2010

Slacker

I can't believe that I have already broken the promise to myself to blog at least 2 times a week....but this has been a crazy week! It all started with Daniel getting the worse stomach bug ever on Sunday night...I am pretty sure that he lost 10 lbs in one evening. You know it is true love once you have experienced that with someone!

Anyways...I was playing nurse to him the first part of the week and then yesterday we had our monthly Dr. visit! They said that everything looks great! The heartbeat was a little higher yesterday than it has been. It has been 145 - 147 and yesterday it was 157-160. Maybe this little one is just trying to keep us on our toes! After the appt. we went to an iconic Greenville eatery....Tommy's Country Ham House. Daniel and I both couldn't believe that after living in Greenville for 28 years that neither one of us had ever eaten there! It was soooooo goood! (Maybe it was for the best we had never been there....)So Critter got to experience our first visit and we will definitely be taking him/her back when him/her is born!!!

I am so glad that it is Friday. I promise to post some pictures next week! I am going to start taking pictures of the evolution of the nursery!!! And maybe if I am brave enough I will take some belly pictures...it has been a while and the belly has definitely changed!!!

Have a great weekend!

LPS

No comments:

Post a Comment