Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A little nervous....

...That I am posting my first entry on my new blog!! I can't believe that I am really doing this...I absolutely love reading other people's blogs...you can get awesome ideas, hear entertaining stories, (especially about being pregnant & parenting), catch up on what old friends are doing and most of all make that last 20 minutes of work go by faster when you just can't do anymore work!

My friend Jami and I always share different blogs that we enjoy reading and just yesterday I told her I would be the worse blogger EVER because I just don't have that exciting of a life and as a blog reader I feel that there is so much pressure on people that do have blogs because I get so annoyed when I check blogs that I read reguarly and they haven't been updated in FOREVER. I am promising to myself right now that I will update this at least twice a week-even if it is a boring post- I will write something!

So with the arrival of "Critter" (that is what my sweet husband affectionately named our unborn child) in July I feel like I will have a lot more to "blog" about. I have already experienced some sleepless nights, so maybe this will make the time go by when I am wide awake at 2:00 in the am.

So even if only my family and friends read this - or if no one reads it at all- I will be able to document all the things that are going on in our lives and can look back on it for years to come (I think that is another awesome thing about blogging). I also think that it will be a great way to just to get my thoughts out...be them as random as they may be (yes I do have moments when I let the absolutely most random things fly out of my mouth-and Daniel loves it) maybe I will also have some useful things to share, and maybe it will inspire me to do creative things around my house so I can post those too!!

I feel like I have done a pretty good job on my first post-Jami I hope that you will add this to your "FAVORITES" list and maybe it will make you think again about starting a blog as well!!


Have to get back to work...thank goodness this thing has spell check!

Have a great day-

Lindsey- I need a cute and clever sign off name....will work on that next!

No comments:

Post a Comment