Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ABC's of Me!

I totally just stole this from my friend, Jami's blog!

A. Age: 29 (AHHHHH....I will be 30 this year!)

B. Bed Size: Too Small! We have a queen, but hope to upgrade very soon!

C. Chore you hate: This would be a toss up between laundry and emptying the dishwasher

D. Dogs: Brice and Doc (our first children-they are now referred to as our "furry children")

E. Essential Start to your day: Coffee, Coffee, and more COFFEE!!

F. Favorite Color: Pink

G. Gold or Silver: Right now gold is winning over silver, but I love both

H. Height: 5'10

I. Instruments: The recorder!! Haha....this was the last instrument I played, which was in elementary school

J. Job Title: My #1 title is Mom, but I work part time at Prudential

K. Kids: I have an adorable, almost 9 month old little girl. Her name is Emma Gray

L. Live: Greenville, South Carolina (which is where I hope to always live)

M. Mom's name: Shirley

N. Nicknames: Linds, LPS

O. Overnight Hospital Stay: like 50 nights when I had Emma Gray! That is enough for me until baby #2 comes along

P. Pet Peeves: People who smack or talk with their mouths full and just rude people in general

Q. Quote from a movie: "A parking spot right in front- now that is a good omen!" Girls just want to have fun- one of the best movies ever

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Younger sister

T. Time you wake up: well that depends on EG's schedule-usually around 7:30

U. Underwear: most of the time thongs

V. Vegetables you dislike: Peas...make me gag

W. What makes you run late: My husband....he always has to go to the bathroom the second we have to leave to go somewhere.

X. X-rays you have had: None

Y. Yummy food you make: Spaghetti

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Giraffe-Hands down!


This was fun!! So there are the ABC's of me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment